This fifth book in our much-acclaimed series has been out of print for a while now. With new early Bf 109 kits now available in all scales, plus a mass of associated accessories and decals, it seemed right to make this book available once again.
Now 232+ pages!
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz with additions by Juraj Jankovic
- Full assessments of all the new kit releases since the title's first release in 2014 along with all the existing ones already included in the first edition
- The extensive build section will be updated with exclusively commissioned builds of the newly-tooled E-series from Wingsy in 1/48th scale by Steve A. Evans as well as the Special Hobby 1/72nd series by Libor Jekl
- Updated kit, accessory, decal & book appendices
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- At least 240 pages
- A real bonus for the modeller will be two sets of fold-out 1/48th scale plans