Kotobukiya's newest reissued Megami Device addition is the Bullet Knights Exorcist!
From Kotobukiya's website:
This rereleased Megami Device unit uses the base design of BULLET KNIGHTS LANCER and comes with all-new accessories and can be customized with M.S.G for a multitude of customization options. Assemble weapons and armor to this moveable Bishoujo-style model and enjoy creating a different image every time. This model has been made with greater volume around the hips and thighs than previous Megami Device characters.
To match the new facial expressions, newly designed eye prints are included in this kit. The detailed eye prints were designed by beloved Megami Device dealer, Amaai.
- Newly designed parts are included in this kit: bangs, various parts from the chest to thighs, mask, the cross, etc.
- The newly developed thigh parts from Masaki Apsy are not just voluminous. The parts also include an open and close feature on the exterior, so the legs can still be crossed when armor is attached, allowing more posing options for this model.
- Three new pre-painted face parts are included.
- The parts can be configured to display the model in her exorcist-inspired armor for "Armed Mode," or without her armor for "Unarmed Mode."
- The "machinika" body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing you to recreate different combat scenes.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear weapons and armor.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- [Figure Size]: Approximately 15cm tall
- [Materials]: PS, ABS, PM, PVC