This is a set of clothes or accessories for figures.
From the Good Smile Company website:
The main character of TOMYTEC's "Little Armory" 1/12th scale weapon models, Miyo Asato, is now a new figma in her summer uniform!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield weapons from the Little Armory series.
- A runner kit to create the M4 carbine variant SOPMOD BLOCK 2 is included. Optional parts like a variable magnification scope, IR laser sight and flashlight can be attached. The model is limited to the figma release and features a different color from its "Little Armory" series counterpart.
- She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a battle expression and a smiling expression.
- She comes with a handgun that can be holstered and a magazine. The cardigan over her belt kit can be removed. A knife and special hand parts for her to hold it are included as well.
- The background sheet of the product comes with targets that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Miyo Asato? -
Miyo Asato is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. Together with her trusty carbine pistol, she protects the region as one of the students at a high school marked for protection training.
- [Figure Size]: About 13cm tall
- [Materials]: PVC, ABS
- [Includes]: "Little Armory" M4A1 SOPMOD BLOCK 2 Exclusive Edition Runner Kit (PS)
You might also like