This item is an injection-plastic jet aircraft model kit.
The F4D Phantom joins Zoukei Mura's Super Wing Series of model kits! From the manufacturer:
F-4 fans, pay attention to these 8 differences between the D and C models!
Inner Structure --
- FCS changes from AN/APQ-100 to -109.
- INS changes from AN/ASN-48 to -63.
- Bomb computer AN/ASQ-91 and AN/ASG-22 sight installed.
Exterior Shape --
- Some aircraft have AN/ARN-92 LORAN-D antenna (a.k.a. "towel hanger") on the back, used in Vietnam.
- Some others have RHAW antenna installed in every section.
- Pave knife rods (AN/AVQ-10), operative laser target designator pods and laser-guided bombs added.
- All the ECM pods for AN/ALQ-87-101-119 mounted on
- Operative AIM-4D added.
- [Mold Color]: Gray, clear
- [Includes]: Decals
McDonnell Douglas F-4D Phantom II
US Air Force (1947-now)
- 497 TFS, 8TFW 66-8812 FP
1971 - Ubon AB Thailand
FS34102 FS34079 FS30219 FS36622
- 8 TFS, 49TFW 65-0593 HO
1972 - Takhli AB Thailand
FS34102 FS34079 FS30219 FS17038